Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My First Homecoming

I knew I had to go, I just didn't realize how great it would be. It was my birthday on the day of homecoming. All I had to do was stand still and I was having fun. It was special, so special that writing about it won't do it justice.

So funny things that happened at Homecoming.
1. I bought a birthday dress that costs as much as my weekly pay check.
2. I got pulled over on the way to and from my birthday party.
3. I was in the front of the line.
4. She came with my line sister.
5. Fritz's hair was blond.
6. I volunteered to pay at a party.
7. I drove a car for the first time in 6 months.
8. The tailgate reminded me of the Bayou Classic.
9. Tiffany and I knew all the words to crucial conflict.
10. I didn't care that we lost the step show.
11. I secretly wished I still lived in Atlanta.
12. I cried when my plane left Hartsfield.
13. My prophytes were SOOOOOOOOO nice.
14. My cell phone was off the ENTIRE weekend.
15. The plane ride home looked like I was in ADW class.
16. George said it best (u know what i'm talking about)
17. Mercer bought the bar.

No comments: